Getting your yard ready for winter by Tree Service in Houston is a good idea in autumn. You will save time and energy when spring comes by following a good fall clean-up routine or hiring Tree Trimming in Houston. Keeping it in good condition all year round will also help. Therefore, You’ll learn what you need to do to prepare your lawn for the cold winter months, including some dos and don’ts.
Clean-up must-dos for fall
- Debris should be removed
- Maintain the vegetable garden by cleaning it
- Tree limbs that are rogue need to be trimmed
- Plants that are sensitive to cold should be protected
Fall Yard Cleaning Don’ts
- Seed heads and stalks should not be removed
- Trees and shrubs should not be overpruned
- Pots that are vulnerable should not be left outside
- Keep weeds at bay
- Keep your yard from being smothered by leaves
Let Us Help You Clean Up Your Yard This Fall
Tree Service in Houston can handle your fall clean-up for you so that your property is ready for the winter season. In preparation for the cold months, our experts will clean your lawn, garden, flower beds, shrubs, and bushes. Furthermore, we will assist you in preparing your property for spring.
Read more about Best Tree Removal Company Houston: